*information obtained from book “Throw Off What Holds You Back” George Bloomer
1. Continual thoughts of suicide and depression — John 10:10 says — I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly
2. Inability to pay bills, despite having adequate income — Luke 6:38 says — Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you
3. Mental and emotional breakdown — Isaiah 26:3–4 says — You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.
4. Multiple miscarriages — Genesis 1:28 says — Then God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. — Deuteronomy 7:13 says — And he will love you and bless you and multiply you; he will also bless the fruit of your womb
5. Accident prone — Psalms 91:10–12 says — No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.