The next time you hear someone laughing out loud; instead of getting angry because of the noise just join them and your body will repay you immediately with lower stress levels.
DID YOU KNOW: laughing actually increases your intake of oxygen, which helps blood circulation while releasing those feel-good endorphins. Which helps to reduce physical symptoms of stress.
Benefits of Laughter
- Helps the heart by improving blood flow
- Helps relieve pain by releasing endorphins
- Eases feeling of depression and anxiety by reducing stress hormones
- Helps burn calories by raising the heart rate
- May help the immune system by boosting infection-fighting antibodies