No Social Media Sunday was a success. I only was on social media for 25 minutes and that was to inform everyone on what I was doing.
Things I learned:
- Every moment is a blessing
- Not being on social media creates less stress and anxiety for yourself
- I was more focused and less distracted with my goals
- To be more in the present because that’s the only moment you have
- I didn’t compare myself to anyone
There were sometimes that I was close to checking my social media apps but I caught myself. Luckily, I had the time limit on ” shout-out to Apple” for the clutch feature.
I think everyone should try it out and see how they feel. It’s always good to detox from social media or any kind of technology because it literally can become an addiction.