There are TONS of PROS when it comes down to knowing how to COOK. However, there are some cons to this skill as well.
- Everyone expects you to Cook All The Time
When you cook, people expect you to always want to cook or be ready to cook.
- Dishes upon Dishes
If you cook a lot, it seems like there is never a time when the sink is empty. I can say for myself that usually once the dishes are cleaned/washed. I’m usually about to make some more.
- You can Burn the Food. I’ve did this a couple times. ( it’s a learning lesson)
- Time Consuming
Getting everything ready to cook, buying ingredients, chopping up food, etc.
Besides those reasons, if you LOVE cooking or making food, the PROS > the Cons
- Better portion control for those watching their calories
- Save Money: cook at home, so you get more food. Plus going out adds up overtime.
- Brings Family Together
- Healthier Ingredients: you never know what they put in your food, so cooking at home. You know exactly what’s inside.
- Saves Time: you don’t have to go pick food up, call food in for delivery.
- Become more creative: you start to make some recipes of your own & start experimenting with different ingredients
I prefer to COOK AT HOME. #Homemade