- Make your “GOALS” public
- Include serious and fun goals
- Include undefined goals (avoid overlooking a passion or interest)
- Record Progress
- Make manageable goals but make sure their rewarding
- Prioritize your goals
- Write out your goals (meaning choose between 1-40 goals) meaning you’ll have to make some choices as what goals you want to achieve
- Review your goals “WEEKLY” to sharpen your focus & keep your momentum
- Define your “FINISH LINE” (once you reach your goal, how will it feel, what would it look like, or what will you obtain)
- Revise and remove goals (since you’re constantly evolving, you should be revising
2 thoughts on “Ten Rules 4 Creating Dream Life”
Reviewing your goals weekly really keeps you on track. I do this every Sunday in prep for the new week.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I like that idea. I’ll try that out.