Throughout the day whenever possible, just try to make sure your staying active.
Get creative in finding ways to do so!
Here are a few examples:
- Take the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator — even if it’s five floors.
- Park far from the entrance of where you’re going
- While you’re talking on the phone, stretch; do squats, lunges, plus, or calf raises
- Drink a lot of water all day so you get up and walk to the bathroom more often
- When scheduling a get-together with friends or a romantic date, include an activity like a jog, hiking, fitness class, boxing, dancing, or rock wall climbing
- Sit on a large stability ball instead of a chair at your desk to engage your core muscle.