I am Born N Raised in CHICAGO. WEST SIDE KID (Austin Neighborhood)
I have lived in CHICAGO for 23 years. I love my city and I love where I am from.
Even though all you see or hear about CHICAGO is mostly bad events. However, you don’t hear all the good news about CHICAGO because in the media’s eyes the bad outweigh the good.
ON THE WEST SIDE, GROWING UP IT WAS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN, MAKING MONEY & JUST LIVING LIFE
I use to go to all the parties. I started going to house parties in MIDDLE SCHOOL.
My brother and I partied HARD. We always knew how to have fun. That is one thing I could say about my side of town. We always knew how to have fun.
Things we DID: (some are EXTREME)
- Paintball War
- Roman Candle War
- Red vs Whites (T-Shirts) Brawl
- Football Games
- Basketball Games
- Cops N Robbers
- Catch One Catch All
- Johnny Come Across
- Snowball Fights
- Party Buses
- Turning on Fire Hydrants (throwing water on people, chasing people down and etc)
- Throwing Snowballs at Cars
- FEFE (Party outside in the street)
- JACKBALL (DANGEROUS) going from lane to lane swerving
CHICAGO MADE ME WHO I AM. I wouldn’t change ANYTHING