Most people would say that Sunday is for being lazy, sleeping in, watching movies, and just not doing anything productive at all.
The might follow the motto: ” If you can’t reach it, you don’t need it”.
However, I would say that we need to be productive on Sunday. Of course our body needs rest, but sleeping in all day is not the right idea. On Sunday we need to be planning for the week, so we won’t be so stressed about Monday.
I feel like people hate Mondays because they don’t PLAN on Sunday.
THINGS TO DO ON SUNDAY
- BE GRATEFUL – you made it another week on this earth, you should be showing gratitude to God because that means your’re hear for a reason. Someone didn’t rise this morning so be THANKFUL
- Exercise the Body – do something active, however the gym is not needed. Just do something that will get your blood pumping or increase your heart rate. ( Walking, Sports, Hiking, Dancing, etc.)
- Exercise the MIND – you can do this by planning out the week, which helps you out in the future because you already know what you need to do. You won’t be so stressed about Monday because you already prepared for it on Sunday. * if you have extra time than you can do some reading, drawing, puzzles, etc.
- Take time for yourself – do something that makes you happy.
- Grocery Shop/Meal Plan – shopping on Sunday will turn into meal prep, which helps you take control of your nutrition.
- Create Week Goals – create some goals for the week because goals will help keep you focused. Plus that will add some encouragement throughout the week, knowing that you smashed some of your goals.
- BE HAPPY, SMILE & LAUGH
A SUNDAY WELL SPENT BRINGS A WEEK OF CONTENT