So many people have problems when they decide to make that change to becoming more active/healthy. They start to work out, but then they don’t notice results ASAP.
- 30 days of consistency will be required to start seeing noticeable change in their outward appearance. (4 days a week for 30 days)
Change will not happen overnight, not in 2 weeks, sometimes not even a month. However, you must stay consistent and remember WHY YOU STARTED.
PATIENCE IS KEY!!
It took me 4 years to get where I am now. I use to be the skinniest guy during high school, but I decided to make that change. My first year of college I gained 10lbs of muscle, and once I noticed the results it became an addiction. However, that’s not for everyone and I understand that.
Furthermore, you must remember that eating right is the BIGGEST FACTOR when it comes to trying to change your physical appearance. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
People always ask me things like:
- How do you eat that every day?
- You don’t want a burger?
- Don’t you get tired of eating the same thing every day?
YOU WON’T GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT, BY EATING BAD!!
How do you expect to get results, when you’re eating pizza, drinking soda, eating fast food on a daily? You just wasted all that time you spent in the gym, by consuming the food you did. You might get results, but however they won’t be the results you are shooting for.
Also, PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE you must want to change for yourself. No one can make you change.
QUOTES TO LIVE BY:
- YOU CAN’T EXPECT TO SUCCEDD IF YOU ONLY PUT IN WORK ON THE DAYS YOU FEEL LIKE IT
- RESULTS HAPPEN OVER TIME, NOT OVERNIGHT. WORK HARD, STAY CONSISTENT & BE PATIENT
- JUST KEEP GOING & NEVER GIVE UP
- CONSISTENCY IS NOT PERFECTION IT IS SIMPLY REFUSING TO GIVE UP